- Pink on Green
- Light green on dark green on light green
- Fluffy or heart shaped or dangling and lavish or massive - a party of distinctive foliage
|Recycled tin can garden. Illustration by Cecilia|
I think Red Shiso, that wonderful drinkable Japanese herb, would be a perfect friend for her existing plants. Maybe next summer.
Its true that I like diversity and change. Most mornings, a different Ten Story high 'residence' appears at my balcony. But I never get a chance to make friends, that's the downside.
- Pretending there isn't a problem won't fix things,
- Procrastinate, and there isn't a tomorrow (for the poor plants)
- Take shortcuts, and your destination disappears.