Cecilia's Annandale Studio, 10 minutes from Sydney CBD
Matt Church's Positioning Matrix, Thought Leaders
- Obsession: Your driving passion or obsession
- Category: A simple – almost simplistic – description of your current
role or job description
- History: A few relevant qualifications from your past
- Uniqueness: What makes your business different
- Analogy: An analogy or metaphor for your business
- Story: A case study, example, anecdote or fact
eg. 'I'm more of a life coach than a gardener, as planning your edible garden starts with a kitchen declutter, menu plan, and garden party schedule, Most clients report eating home-cooked meals with companions has increased by 3 days a week, and hours of electronic recreation - T.V. and internet - are reduced by two hours per night."
- Purpose: What is their real business goal?
- Problems: What problems do you solve for your customers?
- Solutions: What solutions do you offer to these problems?
e.g. "My clients are passionate creative professionals who find it hard to 'switch off' from work and take care of themselves, their bodies and their relationships. The routine of spending mealtimes on a dappled, self-maintaining balcony garden, with the gift of a new bloom, creature or fruit appearing each day, re-sets their spirits. They turn up to their work life with more optimism, less adrenaline, and better results. "
Cecilia's blog creation workshop for entrepreneurs, Melb. 2009