Thursday, December 6, 2012

Getting Kitty Love at the Cat Cafe, Tokyo





This is going to be so much fun!



Not for me.


Not for me.


Its kinda fun for me.

Cat Cafe Shibuya "Neko Cafe'


Introducing Tokyo's new craze: Cat Petting Cafe's




Rules:
You aren't allowed to pick them up or swing them around.




You can put a cat on your lap, but only if you are on the floor.
Otherwise, you wait for the cat to choose you. They must come to your lap, in their own good time. 




Fail



Fail



Fail again.
They're just not that into me.




The street cats really go for me you know.
(doesn't care)




The mouse and me, we get along fine.









No problems with the tea either. The Macha Latte was great.


God bless Tokyo, for thinking up gainful employment for cats.

1 comment:

Matt Gillespie said...

This is so so so cute!

You lifestyle rocks!